Seafront concerts begin today
- Credit: Archant
A busy summer gets under way for Lyme Regis Town Band
A busy summer season has already begun for Lyme Regis Town Band.
Members performed at the resort’s ‘Blessing of the Boats’ service and the recent Mayor’s civic service at St Michael’s Church.
Their popular ‘Music by the Sea’ concerts on Marine Parade begin today (Tuesday, June 18) and continue weekly throughout July and August each Tuesday at 8pm, with additional performances on several Sunday afternoons, starting at 2.30pm. A number of new pieces have been added to the repertoire this year.
During the season, thousands of holidaymakers will once again enjoy the band’s music and sponsorship is available for local firms to increase their business through advertising at these concerts.
You may also want to watch:
Full details of all events and sponsorship can be found on the band’s website - http://www.lymeregistownband.co.uk/
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband