Search for West Dorset Lotto winner
Is it YOU?
Someone, somewhere in West Dorset could have the best Christmas ever - if they check their lottery tickets.
An amazing Lotto prize of �105,561 has yet to be claimed and Lotto operator Camelot says the winning ticket was purchased in West Dorset.
National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim this life-enhancing prize in time for the festive season.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket, who matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Saturday, November 26.
You may also want to watch:
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 13, 16, 25, 26, 36, 46 and the bonus ball was 15.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Thursday, May 24, to claim their prize.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �27 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life, especially in the lead up to Christmas. We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.