Search is on to find ‘mystery shoppers’
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust needs people to give feedback on patient services.
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust, which manages community hospitals across East Devon, is looking for ‘mystery shoppers’ to give feedback on services.
The trust has become one of the first in the country to launch a mystery shopper scheme for patients to evaluate their experience of using its services.
It is working in partnership with the independent charity the Patients Association.
The feedback will be collated and made anonymous by the Patients Association, before being analysed by the trust and used to help improve its services.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in being a mystery shopper is urged to call Lynn on 07527 362107.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner