Search to find Outstanding Young Person of the Year
Rotary Club of Honiton seeks nominations for the Peter Moor Cup.
A SEARCH has been launched to find an outstanding young person who has made a valuable contribution to the community in Honiton.
The Rotary Club of Honiton is behind the search and is seeking nominations.
Every year the club presents a trophy, the Peter Moor Cup, to an outstanding young person.
Do you know someone under the age of 25 who has made a contribution to Honiton over the past year?
“This could involve helping others who are less fortunate, raising donations for charities, sports coaching of young people, involvement in arts or music projects or other efforts to benefit our community,” said a club spokesman.
To nominate someone for the award write a short explanation about why you think your nominee deserves recognition and send this, together with details of their age, name and address, to Derek Yates, Secretary, Honiton Rotary Club, 58 Pine Park Road, Honiton EX14 2HP or email email@example.com
- 1 East Devon shop reaches out to support local cancer charity
- 2 Record crowd watches Axminster Town take on Exeter City
- 3 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 4 Devon eateries named among UK's top 50 gastropubs: See them all
- 5 Plans for keeping Dalwood 'a special place' to be put to the vote
- 6 Local Tesco donates to Arc Axminster
- 7 Warm golfing welcome to Honiton's new ladies captain
- 8 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
- 9 Tell us a Story
- 10 Sexual offences rose more than 15% in Devon and Cornwall, crime figures reveal
Don’t forget to include your own name and address, because anonymous nominations cannot be considered.
The winner and their sponsor will be invited to lunch at the Deer Park Hotel in March, when the trophy will be presented.
All nominations must be received by Friday, February 25.