Seaton: Broadway stars drop into the office
SEATON accountants were counting stars – when celebrity guests paid them a visit. Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow – Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme – visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
SEATON accountants were counting stars - when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow - Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme - visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
All three actors have been appointed directors of Lentells' client, Back to Broadway - the brainchild of Colyton businessman Mike Bearcroft.
Director of Lentells, Mike Griffiths, said: "Mike has been a client of ours for many years and we have always enjoyed working with him - but it's the first time he's brought his star cast to visit!
"We are very much looking forward to working with them all through the new Back to Broadway venture."
Helen, Graham and James have been part of the team running Back to Broadway summer musical theatre schools for children, one of which is run at Colyton Grammar.
- 1 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 2 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 4 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 5 Devon's newest MP raises issue of rural fuel duty in parliament
- 6 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 7 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 8 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 9 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 10 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
Mike Bearcroft said: "The musical theatre schools have been so successful, we are putting plans together to run them all year round from more locations. I will be giving more details about this venture in the near future.