Seaton: Broadway stars drop into the office
SEATON accountants were counting stars – when celebrity guests paid them a visit. Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow – Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme – visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
SEATON accountants were counting stars - when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow - Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme - visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
All three actors have been appointed directors of Lentells' client, Back to Broadway - the brainchild of Colyton businessman Mike Bearcroft.
Director of Lentells, Mike Griffiths, said: "Mike has been a client of ours for many years and we have always enjoyed working with him - but it's the first time he's brought his star cast to visit!
You may also want to watch:
"We are very much looking forward to working with them all through the new Back to Broadway venture."
Helen, Graham and James have been part of the team running Back to Broadway summer musical theatre schools for children, one of which is run at Colyton Grammar.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 7 Life-saving first aid service will run until end of summer
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain
- 10 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award
Mike Bearcroft said: "The musical theatre schools have been so successful, we are putting plans together to run them all year round from more locations. I will be giving more details about this venture in the near future.