Seaton: Broadway stars drop into the office
SEATON accountants were counting stars – when celebrity guests paid them a visit. Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow – Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme – visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
SEATON accountants were counting stars - when celebrity guests paid them a visit.
Actors from Hollyoaks, Mamma Mia and Rainbow - Helen Noble, Graham Tudor and James Wolstenholme - visited Lentells Chartered Accountants at their offices, in Fore Street.
All three actors have been appointed directors of Lentells' client, Back to Broadway - the brainchild of Colyton businessman Mike Bearcroft.
Director of Lentells, Mike Griffiths, said: "Mike has been a client of ours for many years and we have always enjoyed working with him - but it's the first time he's brought his star cast to visit!
You may also want to watch:
"We are very much looking forward to working with them all through the new Back to Broadway venture."
Helen, Graham and James have been part of the team running Back to Broadway summer musical theatre schools for children, one of which is run at Colyton Grammar.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 4 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 5 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
Mike Bearcroft said: "The musical theatre schools have been so successful, we are putting plans together to run them all year round from more locations. I will be giving more details about this venture in the near future.