Seaton council launches photo competition
- Credit: Archant
People of all ages are being invited to submit their best snaps of the resort
Seaton Town Council is inviting people to send in their best photographs of the resort.
Its Snap Seaton photography competition is open to adults and children.
The winning photos will be made into postcards that will be available throughout the summer.
Seaton Mayor Jack Rowland, said: “We want to celebrate Seaton and the creative people who live and visit.
You may also want to watch:
“We are lucky to live in such a photogenic area and are looking forward to seeing the beautiful entries.”
Entries are now being taken, with two categories for children 16 and under and adults. The winning images will be decided at the end of May by a panel of judges to include the mayor, local photographer Richard Austin and Andy Cooper, Editor of Devon Life magazine.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
People can send entries through Visit Seaton social media channels using #SnapSeaton and tagging in @VisitSeaton.
Or e-mail them to email@example.com including subject line ‘Snap Seaton’, name and age.
The competition will close on Monday, April 30.