Seaton couple celebrate wedding on beach
A SEATON couple Lawrence and Muriel had their marriage blessed on the beach.
Reverend Simon d’Albertanson, of Seaton Baptist Church, said prayers and blessed the rings.
The celebrations followed a civil ceremony for the couple, who run Sophies Trinket Box, in Queen Street.
The couple asked guests to make donations in aid of spina bifida, instead of presents.
Mrs Green said: ““We would like to thank family, friends and customers who made the day so enjoyable and helped organise it.”
She added they would like to help a local family with a child with spina bifida contact them so they could provide them with a wheel chair – either at their shop at number 33, or on (01297) 22730.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 5 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 6 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 7 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League