Seaton couple celebrate wedding on beach
A SEATON couple Lawrence and Muriel had their marriage blessed on the beach.
Reverend Simon d’Albertanson, of Seaton Baptist Church, said prayers and blessed the rings.
The celebrations followed a civil ceremony for the couple, who run Sophies Trinket Box, in Queen Street.
The couple asked guests to make donations in aid of spina bifida, instead of presents.
Mrs Green said: ““We would like to thank family, friends and customers who made the day so enjoyable and helped organise it.”
You may also want to watch:
She added they would like to help a local family with a child with spina bifida contact them so they could provide them with a wheel chair – either at their shop at number 33, or on (01297) 22730.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 9 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 10 Open invitation to help save church for the community