Seaton couple celebrate wedding on beach
A SEATON couple Lawrence and Muriel had their marriage blessed on the beach.
Reverend Simon d’Albertanson, of Seaton Baptist Church, said prayers and blessed the rings.
The celebrations followed a civil ceremony for the couple, who run Sophies Trinket Box, in Queen Street.
The couple asked guests to make donations in aid of spina bifida, instead of presents.
Mrs Green said: ““We would like to thank family, friends and customers who made the day so enjoyable and helped organise it.”
You may also want to watch:
She added they would like to help a local family with a child with spina bifida contact them so they could provide them with a wheel chair – either at their shop at number 33, or on (01297) 22730.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 6 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners