Seaton house fire
- Credit: Archant
Blaze was confined to an airing cupboard at the two storey property in Old Beer Road
Firefighters were called to a report of smoke coming from an airing cupboard at a house in Seaton this morning (Friday November 4).
Three appliances from Seaton, Colyton and Axminster attended this incident at a two-storey property in Old Beer Road at around 8am. An Operational Assurance Officer was also mobilised.
Crews found a small fire confined to towelling in the airing cupboard. They isolated the electrics as a precautionary measure. The cause of the fire was accidental.