Seaton is not Lyme Regis
I cannot understand why Mrs Semple needed to impose on the Seaton public information about Lyme Regis. We are not Lyme Regis, we never will be, no matter how much we dream.
I cannot understand why Mrs Semple needed to impose on the Seaton public information about Lyme Regis.
We are not Lyme Regis, we never will be, no matter how much we dream.
When will Mrs Semple and a number of our councillors understand that the crux to the "hysteria" (which she started) is not about the future purchase of a property portfolio but the arrogant and self-opinionated way that she decided to impose the decision on us without any consultation.
Please be humble and admit that you got it wrong and stop telling us what we need and ask us what we want instead. That is consultation, just ask.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket