Seaton is not Lyme Regis
I cannot understand why Mrs Semple needed to impose on the Seaton public information about Lyme Regis. We are not Lyme Regis, we never will be, no matter how much we dream.
I cannot understand why Mrs Semple needed to impose on the Seaton public information about Lyme Regis.
We are not Lyme Regis, we never will be, no matter how much we dream.
When will Mrs Semple and a number of our councillors understand that the crux to the "hysteria" (which she started) is not about the future purchase of a property portfolio but the arrogant and self-opinionated way that she decided to impose the decision on us without any consultation.
Please be humble and admit that you got it wrong and stop telling us what we need and ask us what we want instead. That is consultation, just ask.
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Biggest game in history looms for Beer Albion
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 9 The Queen;s Jubilee celebrations in Ottery and Phyllis Baxter
- 10 Axminster Queens Jubilee events