Seaton police hunt vandal who caused �2,000 damage
Shop windows smashed in ten minute crime spree
POLICE have issued a description of a young man they want to question after three windows were smashed in Seaton town centre.
The ten minute wrecking spree began at 11pm on Saturday – and the damage is estimated at some �2,000.
Windows at Seaton Wines and Bennett and Rogers opticians were all broken.
Police say the person they want to talk to in relation to the vandalism is described as a white male in his late teens or early twenties, with medium blond hair who was wearing Henley jeans with distinctive yellow pockets, and a grey jumper.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Seaton Police Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe on 08452 777444.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park