Seaton police hunt vandal who caused �2,000 damage
Shop windows smashed in ten minute crime spree
POLICE have issued a description of a young man they want to question after three windows were smashed in Seaton town centre.
The ten minute wrecking spree began at 11pm on Saturday – and the damage is estimated at some �2,000.
Windows at Seaton Wines and Bennett and Rogers opticians were all broken.
Police say the person they want to talk to in relation to the vandalism is described as a white male in his late teens or early twenties, with medium blond hair who was wearing Henley jeans with distinctive yellow pockets, and a grey jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Seaton Police Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe on 08452 777444.
- 1 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 2 Honiton councillor speaks out over racist graffiti on town pub
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 5 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 6 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 7 Property of the Week: Castle Hill, Seaton
- 8 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 9 Festival fishing in Torbay and Lyme Regis
- 10 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers