Seaton property fire

PUBLISHED: 09:53 29 April 2014 | UPDATED: 09:53 29 April 2014

Seaton Fire Station

Seaton Fire Station

Archant

Crew tackles chimney blaze at a house in Durley Road

Seaton firefighters were called to tackle a chimney blaze at a house in the town’s Durley Road at around 10.40am yesterday morning (Monday April 28).

The crew extinguished the flames using chimney gear and later employed a thermal image camera to check for hot spots. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald