Seaton residents to vote on how to spend �75,000
SEATON residents can vote on how they would like �75,000 spent in the town.
The funds, from East Devon District Council, are available for sports provision – due to recent housing developments in the area
Proposals previously put forward by Seaton’s voluntary and community groups range from an outdoor gym to a BMX track.
Now residents are invited to make their choice at two open days this month.
Seaton’s Deputy Mayor, Councillor Julia Roebuck said “This is a great opportunity to spend Seaton’s money where our local community decides it should be spent.”
You may also want to watch:
Voting will take place on Friday, July 16, from 9am to 1pm, at the Farmers’ Market in the town hall and on Sunday, July 18, from 10am to 2pm, at the street fair on the seafront.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West