Seaton residents to vote on how to spend �75,000
SEATON residents can vote on how they would like �75,000 spent in the town.
The funds, from East Devon District Council, are available for sports provision – due to recent housing developments in the area
Proposals previously put forward by Seaton’s voluntary and community groups range from an outdoor gym to a BMX track.
Now residents are invited to make their choice at two open days this month.
Seaton’s Deputy Mayor, Councillor Julia Roebuck said “This is a great opportunity to spend Seaton’s money where our local community decides it should be spent.”
You may also want to watch:
Voting will take place on Friday, July 16, from 9am to 1pm, at the Farmers’ Market in the town hall and on Sunday, July 18, from 10am to 2pm, at the street fair on the seafront.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 7 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 8 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 9 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up