Seaton residents urged to help shape town’s future
Resort is given one last chance to influence development policies for the next 15 years
SEATON residents are being urged to grasp a final opportunity to influence long-term planning for their town.
East Devon District Council is inviting councillors across the region to make representations on behalf of their communities concerning the proposed Local Development Framework policy.
This blueprint will set out a vision for development in the district over the next 15 years.
The district council will meet on September 6, when Seaton Town Council will have its one opportunity to contribute comments from the community to influence the final decisions which will be made about future development in their town.
The plans and information from the “Summary Vision and Strategy for Seaton” will be on display in the town hall on Monday August 15 from 10am to 7pm for the public to see what is currently planned and to enable them to make relevant comments and suggestions.
Members of Seaton Town Council and East Devon’s planning department will be on hand to assist with any queries.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
Seaton residents are being encouraged to take part in the consultation and leave their opinions on the plans. The display will be left on view in the town hall foyer until 4pm on Friday August 19.