Seaton’s flying doctors
- Credit: Archant
Four local GPs are running The Grizzly to raise money for the Hopsital League of Friends
Four local doctors will be taking part in The Grizzly this weekend to raise money for Seaton and District Hospital League of Friends.
Drs Katie Seaver, John Twaddle, Joe Pitt and Mark Welland say taking part in the grueling run is their chance to give some of their energy directly to the organisation which supports both the hospital and the Seaton Friends Hospiscare@Home nursing team.
Sponsor forms and donations boxes are at both Seaton and Colyton Medical Practice surgeries and the League’s charity shop in Fore Street (next to Akermans).
Non gift aid donations can also be made at Townsend House Surgery in Harepath Road.
You may also want to watch:
And for those who are a bit more tech-savvy can donate on-line via the League’s website http://www.SeatonLOF.btck.co.uk or via their facebook page.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery