Seaton schoolboy attacked
Police hunt man who tried to rob teenager of his mobile phone as he walked along Valley View
Police are hunting a would-be robber who attacked a 14-year-old boy in Seaton.
The schoolboy was walking along Valley View on Thursday (January 3) when he was approached from behind by a man who grabbed him by the jumper and tried to snatch his iPhone.
The phone fell to the ground and the offender made off empty-handed towards the fire station.
The boy was left very shaken by the incident which happened around 5.35pm and the phone was damaged.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and are asking for anyone who saw the incident to contact them on 101, quoting reference KN/13/6.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020