Seaton spells it out for irresponsible pet owners
- Credit: Archant
Dog warden will now put up a sign to warn people he is in the area
Seaton’s successful campaign to collar irresponsible pet owners is being given a higher profile.
The resort’s dog warden has now been armed with an official town council sign warning people in which area he is operating.
Cllr Peter Burrows took it out for a trial run along with his faithful hound, Scrappy, last week.
He said: “We have been very successful in Seaton, prosecutions by both us and EDDC have fallen which is a clear vindication of having our own dog warden.
You may also want to watch:
“The latest measures are to reassure residents and visitors alike that our dog warden is around.
“If any resident knows of a problem area do please contact the town council 01297 21388.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone