Seaton Town Hall rocks to sound of The Rolling Stoned
Tribute act had everyone singing and dancing.
I was at a music concert on Saturday at Seaton Town Hall which was really rocking to a tribute band called The Rolling Stoned, who gave an excellent portrayal of the original Stones.
Over 250 people of all ages were there. Locals and visitors from places miles away united in dancing and singing to Jumping Jack Flash, Brown Sugar and numerous well known favourites from the Stones’ repertoire.
The band were witty and very entertaining and had the crowd yelling for more at the end.
At the invitation of‘Mick Jaguar’, a few ladies from the audience joined the band on stage for their Honky Tonk Women! The evening was excellent and a fitting tribute for Seaton’s Voice and all their hard work.
Not only have they saved our town hall but have bought it to life. Long may they rock!
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 8 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park