Seaton Town Hall rocks to sound of The Rolling Stoned
Tribute act had everyone singing and dancing.
I was at a music concert on Saturday at Seaton Town Hall which was really rocking to a tribute band called The Rolling Stoned, who gave an excellent portrayal of the original Stones.
Over 250 people of all ages were there. Locals and visitors from places miles away united in dancing and singing to Jumping Jack Flash, Brown Sugar and numerous well known favourites from the Stones’ repertoire.
The band were witty and very entertaining and had the crowd yelling for more at the end.
At the invitation of‘Mick Jaguar’, a few ladies from the audience joined the band on stage for their Honky Tonk Women! The evening was excellent and a fitting tribute for Seaton’s Voice and all their hard work.
You may also want to watch:
Not only have they saved our town hall but have bought it to life. Long may they rock!
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme