Seized booze to be auctioned off
Money raised will go into the public purse.
BOOZE seized by police in Honiton from under-age drinkers and those drinking in alcohol-free zones is to be auctioned off and the money raised put in the public purse.
A specialist auction house has been appointed to deal with the sale.
Our picture shows booze seized over the summer, from mid-July to the end of August.
Police say they are working hard to reduce drink-related anti-social behaviour in the town.
You may also want to watch:
AN under-age male is currently being investigated for persistently possessing alcohol, Sergeant Martin Burrow has told the Midweek Herald.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 8 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 9 Have your say on future development of village
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help