Senior Voice to hold EU talk in Honiton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The open meeting is being held on Friday, June 17 at Honiton Methodist Hall from 2pm.
Honiton Senior Voice will hold a question and answer session in the town this month.
The talk will discuss whether to remain or leave the EU.
The open meeting is being held at Honiton Methodist Hall, Chapel Street, on Friday, June 17.
Doors open at 1.30pm for a 2pm start. Refreshments will be available on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Voice spokesman Tony Simpson said: “This is the most important decision people will make. It will affect all of us and our country for generations.
“We aim for a democratic event - for the people of Honiton to have information and have their say.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
“We shall have an information table, with materials from both campaigns, along with maps and information about the EU. We welcome leaflets, posters and more from the two campaigns.
“We shall also have a board, where people can make their points or write down their questions.
“I am not aware of anything quite like this in Honiton before, but this referendum may be a once-in-a-lifetime event.”
For more information about the talk, and to find out more about Honiton Senior Voice and what it does, call 01404 548228.