A commercial kitchen was found well alight at a premises in Musbury last night (Tuesday). Firefighters from Axminster, Colyton, Seaton, Lyme Regis and Honiton attended the fire at a single storey building, at 10.13pm. Additional support was requested from Chard together with an incident support unit and fire crews from Exmouth, Danes Castle and Sidmouth. A hazardous materials and environmental pollution officer and fire investigation officer was also mobilised to the scene. Hose reels and a compressed air foam system were used to tackle the blaze. Firefighters also had to isolate two large propane tanks. The incident continued through to the early hours of this morning. The building was left severely damaged and an investigation by police and the fire service is underway.