Severe weather: Next week's paper is being designed by remote control
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald. Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week s paper using remote control software.
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald.
Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week's paper using remote control software.
She is operating her computer at Exeter Airport Business Park from her sitting room in Lyme Regis.
The technology is being used by publishers Archant to keep the business running smoothly during the severe weather.
You may also want to watch:
So far, next week's Herald is ahead of schedule.
To contact Belinda, call 07798716146.
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
- 10 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move