Severe weather: Next week's paper is being designed by remote control
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald. Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week s paper using remote control software.
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald.
Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week's paper using remote control software.
She is operating her computer at Exeter Airport Business Park from her sitting room in Lyme Regis.
The technology is being used by publishers Archant to keep the business running smoothly during the severe weather.
You may also want to watch:
So far, next week's Herald is ahead of schedule.
To contact Belinda, call 07798716146.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 7 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 8 Axe Valley Runners in Exeter Quay race
- 9 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 10 Roger returns to the Heathfield with his Armada Jazz Band