Severe weather: Next week's paper is being designed by remote control
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald. Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week s paper using remote control software.
SNOW and ice has been no barrier to the production of the Midweek Herald.
Editor Belinda Bennett is using the latest technology to design next week's paper using remote control software.
She is operating her computer at Exeter Airport Business Park from her sitting room in Lyme Regis.
The technology is being used by publishers Archant to keep the business running smoothly during the severe weather.
You may also want to watch:
So far, next week's Herald is ahead of schedule.
To contact Belinda, call 07798716146.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 4 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 5 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost