Sex charge man could be sleeping rough in Devon
Police launch manhunt after James Robert Bristow fails to show up for court hearing.
A man, who could be sleeping rough in Devon, is being hunted by police - after he failed to turn up in court to answer charges relating to alleged sex offences against children.
Thames Valley Police is appealing for the public’s help in tracing James Robert Bristow, 35.
He was due to appear before Milton Keynes Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, March 7, after being charged with 12 counts of sexual offences against children.
Bristow is believed to be living in Devon or Cornwall and may be sleeping rough.
You may also want to watch:
At the beginning of May he is known to have been in the Wembury area of Plymouth.
If anyone knows of his whereabouts, or has information which could help locate him, contact police immediately on 101, quoting reference DA3946313/11.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme