Sex shock for Axminster pensioners
Woman removed red knickers under full glare of street light.
PENSIONERS living in retirement homes in Axminster got a rude awakening by a courting couple.
Alarmed to hear what sounded like screams, they peeped out of their windows to see a young woman removing a pair of red knickers - before engaging in a sex act with a man against a wall.
The shocking scene was illuminated by street lights.
The incident is alleged to have happened near bungalows in Sector Lane.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood shocked witnesses were too embarrassed to report the matter to police.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them