Sex shock for Axminster pensioners
Woman removed red knickers under full glare of street light.
PENSIONERS living in retirement homes in Axminster got a rude awakening by a courting couple.
Alarmed to hear what sounded like screams, they peeped out of their windows to see a young woman removing a pair of red knickers - before engaging in a sex act with a man against a wall.
The shocking scene was illuminated by street lights.
The incident is alleged to have happened near bungalows in Sector Lane.
It is understood shocked witnesses were too embarrassed to report the matter to police.
- 1 Did visit prompt Queen Victoria to choose Honiton lace for wedding dress?
- 2 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 3 A site for sore eyes
- 4 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 5 Mud and obelisks for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 7 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 8 'Setting a balanced budget for Devon'
- 9 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 10 Honiton Ladies reach Quarter Finals of the National Yetton Trophy