Sex shock for Axminster pensioners
Woman removed red knickers under full glare of street light.
PENSIONERS living in retirement homes in Axminster got a rude awakening by a courting couple.
Alarmed to hear what sounded like screams, they peeped out of their windows to see a young woman removing a pair of red knickers - before engaging in a sex act with a man against a wall.
The shocking scene was illuminated by street lights.
The incident is alleged to have happened near bungalows in Sector Lane.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood shocked witnesses were too embarrassed to report the matter to police.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket