Sex shock for Axminster pensioners
Woman removed red knickers under full glare of street light.
PENSIONERS living in retirement homes in Axminster got a rude awakening by a courting couple.
Alarmed to hear what sounded like screams, they peeped out of their windows to see a young woman removing a pair of red knickers - before engaging in a sex act with a man against a wall.
The shocking scene was illuminated by street lights.
The incident is alleged to have happened near bungalows in Sector Lane.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood shocked witnesses were too embarrassed to report the matter to police.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Have your say on future development of village
- 4 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 5 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 6 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes