Sharon broadcasts the news about her business
Former television news journalist addresses business leaders in Honiton.
Broadcaster Sharon Goble, remembered by many as a face of local television news, was the guest speaker at the September breakfast meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
She talked about her media and video production company If..., which she set up with her broadcaster husband Richard Lawrence.
Sharon explained the benefits reaped by businesses of all sizes through promoting their products and services in video format.
While some companies use the videos on their websites, others, she said, have them supplied to be played on screens at trade shows.
You may also want to watch:
Films on DVD are also a useful tool for businesses promoting themselves to new clients.
If... Media Limited’s customers include the NHS and Met Office, as well as sole traders.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
Sharon was thanked for her interesting and expertly delivered talk by Colin Wright, chairman of the chamber.
Broadcaster Sharon Goble is pictured with Colin Wright, chairman of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry.