Shed fire

PUBLISHED: 16:42 05 April 2012

�

Archant

The cause is believed to be an accident.

A shed was damaged during a blaze in Broadhembury - the cause is believed to be accidental.

Firefighters attended the incident at 7.36am this morning (Thursday) and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald