Shooting victim forced to leave Honiton
Injuries led to amputation of leg.
Thugs who shot their victim on two separate occasions are being sought by police in Honiton.
The victim, whose injuries led to the amputation of a leg, has been forced to leave the town.
It was feared Honiton was no longer safe for the victim.
Full story in tomorrow’s Midweek Herald.
Or revisit this website.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route