Simon Potts revels in new-found fame
Honiton character described as a legend and man of mystery on the worldwide web.
ONE of Honiton’s best-known characters is revelling in new-found fame - on Facebook.
Man about town Simon Potts, 42, told the Midweek Herald: “I believe a page was started after I took part in a karaoke night at The Star Inn.
“It says I am a total legend and a man of mystery.
“I am really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Although Mr Potts, a former student at Honiton Community College, says he is pleased to be featured on Facebook, he admits: “I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard some good stories about it.
“I am proud to be part of the community in Honiton and I am pleased to be on Facebook.”
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 It's time to get on your bike for the Hospiscare Tour de Devon
The Midweek Herald has been unable to find a person, group or page correctly matching Mr Potts’ profile.