Simon Potts revels in new-found fame
Honiton character described as a legend and man of mystery on the worldwide web.
ONE of Honiton’s best-known characters is revelling in new-found fame - on Facebook.
Man about town Simon Potts, 42, told the Midweek Herald: “I believe a page was started after I took part in a karaoke night at The Star Inn.
“It says I am a total legend and a man of mystery.
“I am really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Although Mr Potts, a former student at Honiton Community College, says he is pleased to be featured on Facebook, he admits: “I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard some good stories about it.
“I am proud to be part of the community in Honiton and I am pleased to be on Facebook.”
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 6 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
The Midweek Herald has been unable to find a person, group or page correctly matching Mr Potts’ profile.