Simon Potts revels in new-found fame
Honiton character described as a legend and man of mystery on the worldwide web.
ONE of Honiton’s best-known characters is revelling in new-found fame - on Facebook.
Man about town Simon Potts, 42, told the Midweek Herald: “I believe a page was started after I took part in a karaoke night at The Star Inn.
“It says I am a total legend and a man of mystery.
“I am really pleased.”
Although Mr Potts, a former student at Honiton Community College, says he is pleased to be featured on Facebook, he admits: “I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard some good stories about it.
“I am proud to be part of the community in Honiton and I am pleased to be on Facebook.”
- 1 Honiton firefighters tackle chimney fire
- 2 Massive occasion beckons for Axminster Town FC
- 3 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 4 Learn new skills at Axminster community shed
- 5 Colyton neighbourhood plan now comes into force
- 6 Honiton's Marcus aiming for Olympic stardom in China
- 7 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 8 Property of the Week: York Close, Axminster
- 9 South West Water on the look-out for new graduate trainees
- 10 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
The Midweek Herald has been unable to find a person, group or page correctly matching Mr Potts’ profile.