Simon Potts revels in new-found fame
Honiton character described as a legend and man of mystery on the worldwide web.
ONE of Honiton’s best-known characters is revelling in new-found fame - on Facebook.
Man about town Simon Potts, 42, told the Midweek Herald: “I believe a page was started after I took part in a karaoke night at The Star Inn.
“It says I am a total legend and a man of mystery.
“I am really pleased.”
You may also want to watch:
Although Mr Potts, a former student at Honiton Community College, says he is pleased to be featured on Facebook, he admits: “I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard some good stories about it.
“I am proud to be part of the community in Honiton and I am pleased to be on Facebook.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
The Midweek Herald has been unable to find a person, group or page correctly matching Mr Potts’ profile.