Smiling snowman brings a bit of cheer to depressed part of Honiton
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton. He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton.
He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
Honiton businessman Graham York recently likened the vicinity of the pub to a 'war zone', saying there was no need to clad the pub's windows with metal shutters.
This cheerful chap is facing the road in Mill Street - so everyone can see his smiley face.
You may also want to watch:
He was made by the Steer family and the photograph was submitted by Helen Steer.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 3 Gallery applauded for resilience and creativity during 'very tough times'
- 4 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 7 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 8 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 9 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 10 Steve's Great Hike