Smiling snowman brings a bit of cheer to depressed part of Honiton
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton. He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton.
He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
Honiton businessman Graham York recently likened the vicinity of the pub to a 'war zone', saying there was no need to clad the pub's windows with metal shutters.
This cheerful chap is facing the road in Mill Street - so everyone can see his smiley face.
You may also want to watch:
He was made by the Steer family and the photograph was submitted by Helen Steer.
- 1 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 2 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 3 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 4 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 5 Families' feedback is great after kids tuck in to food initiative
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 10 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs