Smiling snowman brings a bit of cheer to depressed part of Honiton
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton. He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
A SNOWMAN is bringing a bit of cheer to a depressed part of Honiton.
He was made in the car park of The White Lion pub, which is currently closed and boarded up.
Honiton businessman Graham York recently likened the vicinity of the pub to a 'war zone', saying there was no need to clad the pub's windows with metal shutters.
This cheerful chap is facing the road in Mill Street - so everyone can see his smiley face.
You may also want to watch:
He was made by the Steer family and the photograph was submitted by Helen Steer.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'