Snow and ice
Warning of dangerous driving conditions in some areas.
FRESH snow has fallen on icy road surfaces overnight.
Motorists are warned that driving conditions could be dangerous in some areas.
Some disruption is likely at Exeter International Airport. Travellers are advised to check with their flight operator before setting out for the airport.
More snow is forecast and the Met Office is advising people to be aware and to check weather reports before setting out on journeys.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are unlikely to rise above freezing.
Live traffic reports are available on this website, along with latest forecasts.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
During the severe weather, The Midweek Herald newsroom can be contacted on 07798716146 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your snow reports and pictures. Reporters are on duty throughout the weekend.
Updates to follow.