Send us your pictures.
A SEVERE weather warning remains in force for the South West after snow arrived in East Devon and West Dorset last night (Friday).
The Met Office is urging people to “take action”, with widespread ice on untreated roads.
It started to snow in Axminster at around 3.30pm. In Lyme Regis, the first signs of snow were spotted shortly after 5pm, although it didn’t start to snow heavily until 10pm.
We want to know what the snow is like where you live.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pictures to email@example.com
Updates to follow.
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Town's extended Aldi store open again for shoppers
- 3 Have your say on shape of future town development
- 4 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 5 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 6 Drama club rewarded for Christmas show that proved a winner
- 7 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 8 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 9 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 10 Three more businesses become plastic-free champions