Send us your pictures.
A SEVERE weather warning remains in force for the South West after snow arrived in East Devon and West Dorset last night (Friday).
The Met Office is urging people to “take action”, with widespread ice on untreated roads.
It started to snow in Axminster at around 3.30pm. In Lyme Regis, the first signs of snow were spotted shortly after 5pm, although it didn’t start to snow heavily until 10pm.
We want to know what the snow is like where you live.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to follow.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 3 School recognised for appliance of science
- 4 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 5 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit