SNOW: Find out which schools are open/closed
This list is being constantly updated. Friday, December 17.
THE Woodroffe School, in Lyme Regis, is OPEN for those who can safely get there.
Sir John Colfox School, Bridport - CLOSED
Axe Valley Community College, Axminster - OPEN. Buses are running as normal, except PC Transport routes (Axe 29 and 31) and Hookways (Axe 8).
Sidmouth Community College - OPEN
You may also want to watch:
The King’s School, Ottery St Mary - OPEN
Honiton Community College - OPEN
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 5 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 6 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 Colyton submits its Neighbourhood Plan to district planners
- 9 We're wild about open spaces but beware, others are not
- 10 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
Clyst Vale Community College, Broadclyst - OPEN
Mrs Etelston’s C of E Primary School, Uplyme - OPEN, but may close early due to forecast of more snow. School to assess situation mid-day.
Stockland Primary School - CLOSED
Feniton Primary School - OPEN, but staff mindful more snow is forecast for later.
Branscombe Primary School - CLOSED
Beer Primary School - CLOSED
Mountjoy School, Bridport - CLOSED
Charmouth Primary School - OPEN
Mill Water School, Honiton - CLOSED
Clyst St Mary Primary School - closing early, at 11.30am. No school lunches.