SNOW: Find out which schools are open/closed
This list is being constantly updated. Friday, December 17.
THE Woodroffe School, in Lyme Regis, is OPEN for those who can safely get there.
Sir John Colfox School, Bridport - CLOSED
Axe Valley Community College, Axminster - OPEN. Buses are running as normal, except PC Transport routes (Axe 29 and 31) and Hookways (Axe 8).
Sidmouth Community College - OPEN
You may also want to watch:
The King’s School, Ottery St Mary - OPEN
Honiton Community College - OPEN
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
Clyst Vale Community College, Broadclyst - OPEN
Mrs Etelston’s C of E Primary School, Uplyme - OPEN, but may close early due to forecast of more snow. School to assess situation mid-day.
Stockland Primary School - CLOSED
Feniton Primary School - OPEN, but staff mindful more snow is forecast for later.
Branscombe Primary School - CLOSED
Beer Primary School - CLOSED
Mountjoy School, Bridport - CLOSED
Charmouth Primary School - OPEN
Mill Water School, Honiton - CLOSED
Clyst St Mary Primary School - closing early, at 11.30am. No school lunches.