SNOW: Find out which schools are open/closed
This list is being constantly updated. Friday, December 17.
THE Woodroffe School, in Lyme Regis, is OPEN for those who can safely get there.
Sir John Colfox School, Bridport - CLOSED
Axe Valley Community College, Axminster - OPEN. Buses are running as normal, except PC Transport routes (Axe 29 and 31) and Hookways (Axe 8).
Sidmouth Community College - OPEN
The King’s School, Ottery St Mary - OPEN
Honiton Community College - OPEN
- 1 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 2 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 5 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Church recital at Broadhembury
Clyst Vale Community College, Broadclyst - OPEN
Mrs Etelston’s C of E Primary School, Uplyme - OPEN, but may close early due to forecast of more snow. School to assess situation mid-day.
Stockland Primary School - CLOSED
Feniton Primary School - OPEN, but staff mindful more snow is forecast for later.
Branscombe Primary School - CLOSED
Beer Primary School - CLOSED
Mountjoy School, Bridport - CLOSED
Charmouth Primary School - OPEN
Mill Water School, Honiton - CLOSED
Clyst St Mary Primary School - closing early, at 11.30am. No school lunches.