Snow hits East Devon and West Dorset
Call our weather hotline and tell us what it’s like where you are - 07798716146. Email your pictures to email@example.com
RESIDENTS across the district are waking up to a blanket of snow.
More snow is forecast for later today and tomorrow. Road temperatures are said to have dipped to minus seven overnight.
Devon County Council gritter lorries have been out during the night, but motorists are warning conditions could be slippery during the rush hour.
Exeter Airport is currently closed.
You may also want to watch:
More updates to follow, including school closures.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 3 School recognised for appliance of science
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit