Snow hits East Devon and West Dorset
Call our weather hotline and tell us what it’s like where you are - 07798716146. Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIDENTS across the district are waking up to a blanket of snow.
More snow is forecast for later today and tomorrow. Road temperatures are said to have dipped to minus seven overnight.
Devon County Council gritter lorries have been out during the night, but motorists are warning conditions could be slippery during the rush hour.
Exeter Airport is currently closed.
More updates to follow, including school closures.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 6 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 9 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 10 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon