Snow hits East Devon and West Dorset
Call our weather hotline and tell us what it’s like where you are - 07798716146. Email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESIDENTS across the district are waking up to a blanket of snow.
More snow is forecast for later today and tomorrow. Road temperatures are said to have dipped to minus seven overnight.
Devon County Council gritter lorries have been out during the night, but motorists are warning conditions could be slippery during the rush hour.
Exeter Airport is currently closed.
You may also want to watch:
More updates to follow, including school closures.
- 1 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 2 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer