Snow plough spotted in Honiton
Brrrr - it’s freezing, but where is the snow? You tell us.
A snow plough has been spotted by shoppers in Honiton today - but, at the moment, there is no snow.
The Midweek Herald has received reports of flurries of the white stuff at Dunkeswell and near Chard.
Have you got snow?
Tell the Midweek Herald where it is snowing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures have dropped significantly following the recent spell of warm weather.
At 9am today, the temperature was struggling to rise above four degrees Celsius.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery