Snow plough spotted in Honiton
Brrrr - it’s freezing, but where is the snow? You tell us.
A snow plough has been spotted by shoppers in Honiton today - but, at the moment, there is no snow.
The Midweek Herald has received reports of flurries of the white stuff at Dunkeswell and near Chard.
Have you got snow?
Tell the Midweek Herald where it is snowing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures have dropped significantly following the recent spell of warm weather.
At 9am today, the temperature was struggling to rise above four degrees Celsius.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track