Snow sculpture is the cat’s whiskers
Artistic residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, create a masterpiece from snow.
ARTY residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, have created a snow sculpture that really is the cat’s whiskers.
They have painstakingly built a sculpture of a cat, as well as an igloo.
These pictures were submitted by resident Frances Lemmer.
Readers have been sending us their photos of the snow and more will be published on this website throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the severe weather, this week’s Midweek Herald is being produced at staff members’ homes in Lyme Regis, Axminster and Ivybridge using remote control technology.
Our newsdesk is open on 0779871614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax