Snow sculpture is the cat’s whiskers
Artistic residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, create a masterpiece from snow.
ARTY residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, have created a snow sculpture that really is the cat’s whiskers.
They have painstakingly built a sculpture of a cat, as well as an igloo.
These pictures were submitted by resident Frances Lemmer.
Readers have been sending us their photos of the snow and more will be published on this website throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the severe weather, this week’s Midweek Herald is being produced at staff members’ homes in Lyme Regis, Axminster and Ivybridge using remote control technology.
Our newsdesk is open on 0779871614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 6 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 7 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary