Snow sculpture is the cat’s whiskers
Artistic residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, create a masterpiece from snow.
ARTY residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, have created a snow sculpture that really is the cat’s whiskers.
They have painstakingly built a sculpture of a cat, as well as an igloo.
These pictures were submitted by resident Frances Lemmer.
Readers have been sending us their photos of the snow and more will be published on this website throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the severe weather, this week’s Midweek Herald is being produced at staff members’ homes in Lyme Regis, Axminster and Ivybridge using remote control technology.
Our newsdesk is open on 0779871614 or email email@example.com
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter