Snow sculpture is the cat’s whiskers
Artistic residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, create a masterpiece from snow.
ARTY residents in Banfield Way, Honiton, have created a snow sculpture that really is the cat’s whiskers.
They have painstakingly built a sculpture of a cat, as well as an igloo.
These pictures were submitted by resident Frances Lemmer.
Readers have been sending us their photos of the snow and more will be published on this website throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the severe weather, this week’s Midweek Herald is being produced at staff members’ homes in Lyme Regis, Axminster and Ivybridge using remote control technology.
Our newsdesk is open on 0779871614 or email email@example.com
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 5 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 6 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit