Solar business, East Devon
AN EAST Devon based company has a sunny outlook – thanks to a boost of business for its solar power product.
AN EAST Devon based company has a sunny outlook - thanks to a boost of business for its solar power product.
Naturalwatt said its orders are up by 300 per cent - and it will be looking to recruit staff later this month.
Will Grafton, who set up the business five years ago, said: "The new feed-in-tariffs mean that home owners can be paid for every unit of energy they generate from their renewable systems.
"In addition, they can sell any excess energy back tot he National Grid - netting them a return on investment in the region of eight to nine per cent, saving an average of �1,000 each year on their energy bills."
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.naturalwatt.com or call 08450522765.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief