Something special in Seaton
Wife’s fall brought out the best in folk.
I suppose most ladies in their 80s are prone to falling over at some time or other, but it takes something special to arrange it within three yards or so from the front door of Townsend Surgery in Seaton.
Not only was that highly suitable to call on the services of Nurse Sarah, but also the response from the two gentlemen sitting in their cars was to be experienced!
In no time at all they were there; they picked up my wife and, ignoring the flow of blood, they saw her safely into the surgery.
I have always thought Seaton folk were something special and this experience proves me right!
Thank you very much to all concerned.
Mr D Goddard
- 1 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 5 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 6 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 7 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 8 Devon's newest MP raises issue of rural fuel duty in parliament
- 9 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 10 Former Seaton bank to become shop