WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26),
WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26), Mike's sons, Alex and Richard, have asked me to pass on their heartfelt thanks for the immense sense of support from the local community they have experienced during the last few fraught weeks, and also at the service held to celebrate Mike's life last Wednesday in St Paul's Church.
There are far too many individuals to name, but you know who you are !
And, of course, I add my own thanks too.
Mike's time in the town was short, but his impact was great and he felt so much at home here.
You may also want to watch:
It was a very happy time for him and I am deeply grateful for that.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre