WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26),
WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26), Mike's sons, Alex and Richard, have asked me to pass on their heartfelt thanks for the immense sense of support from the local community they have experienced during the last few fraught weeks, and also at the service held to celebrate Mike's life last Wednesday in St Paul's Church.
There are far too many individuals to name, but you know who you are !
And, of course, I add my own thanks too.
Mike's time in the town was short, but his impact was great and he felt so much at home here.
You may also want to watch:
It was a very happy time for him and I am deeply grateful for that.
- 1 Ultra marathon victory for Axe Valley Runner
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 4 Bikes and bakes: Grace and Lily are inspired by Captain Tom
- 5 Roadmap out of pandemic cheers Charter Day organisers
- 6 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 7 Good to see the Chiefs' stars get their Lions' share for coveted tour
- 8 Have your say on future development of village
- 9 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
- 10 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed