WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26),
WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26), Mike's sons, Alex and Richard, have asked me to pass on their heartfelt thanks for the immense sense of support from the local community they have experienced during the last few fraught weeks, and also at the service held to celebrate Mike's life last Wednesday in St Paul's Church.
There are far too many individuals to name, but you know who you are !
And, of course, I add my own thanks too.
Mike's time in the town was short, but his impact was great and he felt so much at home here.
You may also want to watch:
It was a very happy time for him and I am deeply grateful for that.
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 An unacceptable imposition on hard-working councillors
- 3 Exeter Science Park builds back greener with space for 100 new jobs
- 4 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 7 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 8 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 9 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 10 Flower show is back after two-year break