WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26),
WITH reference to the recent death of my partner, Dr Mike Robinson (Midweek Herald, August 26), Mike's sons, Alex and Richard, have asked me to pass on their heartfelt thanks for the immense sense of support from the local community they have experienced during the last few fraught weeks, and also at the service held to celebrate Mike's life last Wednesday in St Paul's Church.
There are far too many individuals to name, but you know who you are !
And, of course, I add my own thanks too.
Mike's time in the town was short, but his impact was great and he felt so much at home here.
It was a very happy time for him and I am deeply grateful for that.
- 1 Students at Colyton Grammar get A-level exam results
- 2 A-Level results 2022: Honiton students achieve 'amazing' higher average point score
- 3 Exeter College bucks national trend with 'best ever A level results'
- 4 Full steam ahead for Honiton Hill Rally on bank holiday weekend
- 5 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 6 Artist gets work displayed at Seaton Medical Practice
- 7 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 8 Organisers aren't 'sheepish' about this upcoming Axe Valley event
- 9 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
- 10 Kings School pride in ‘resilient’ pupils collecting A-Level results