Sound Out - thanks from the Clows
Gift of garden vouchers much appreciated.
WE would like to thank all the members of Sound Out (Honiton) for their lovely present of garden vouchers. We shall buy something that will remind us of our time with Sound Out.
We went with many of the group on a Stuart Line Cruise up the River Exe from Exmouth today, when we had the lovely surprise of the presentation.
Many of them have been loyal and supportive members for all the six years the group has been running.
It will now be run by Sarah Barker and Helen Stoneman.
You may also want to watch:
As previously, meetings will be at the Methodist Church, in Chapel Street, on the third Tuesday of each month at 10am. Next meeting is on May 17.
We would also like to thank other members of the community who have helped the group in numerous ways.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
Patricia and Christopher Clow