Spate of property and vehicle damage
- Credit: Archant
Public urged to report vandals.
Police in Honiton are investigating a spate of damage to property and vehicles in the town.
The incidents have been occurring in the Rosemount Lane and Whitebridges areas.
PCSO Steve Mingo said: “The incidents almost always seem to occur late on a Saturday night around midnight.
“The damage is deliberate and has been caused by people pulling on fence panels with reckless intent. Those responsible should be aware that criminal damage is an offence and if caught action will be taken against them.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Residents are urged to call 999 if they believe anybody is engaging in antisocial behaviour late at night or committing damage to property.”
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 quoting reference KH/13/446.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters