Spate of thefts from Honiton gardens
Police fear there could be more victims
POLICE in Honiton are investigating a spate of thefts from gardens in the town.
Sometime between June 25 and 27, a wooden bird table was stolen from an address in Honiton Bottom Road.
A small stone bird bath was stolen from Marker Way at around the same time.
PSCO Darren England said: “I am aware of another property which had a bird bath removed, but this has been found and returned.
You may also want to watch:
“If there are any other properties in the area that have had items removed over that weekend then can they please contact me on 08452777444. “
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help