Spate of thefts from Honiton gardens
Police fear there could be more victims
POLICE in Honiton are investigating a spate of thefts from gardens in the town.
Sometime between June 25 and 27, a wooden bird table was stolen from an address in Honiton Bottom Road.
A small stone bird bath was stolen from Marker Way at around the same time.
PSCO Darren England said: “I am aware of another property which had a bird bath removed, but this has been found and returned.
“If there are any other properties in the area that have had items removed over that weekend then can they please contact me on 08452777444. “
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire