Spate of thefts from Honiton gardens
Police fear there could be more victims
POLICE in Honiton are investigating a spate of thefts from gardens in the town.
Sometime between June 25 and 27, a wooden bird table was stolen from an address in Honiton Bottom Road.
A small stone bird bath was stolen from Marker Way at around the same time.
PSCO Darren England said: “I am aware of another property which had a bird bath removed, but this has been found and returned.
You may also want to watch:
“If there are any other properties in the area that have had items removed over that weekend then can they please contact me on 08452777444. “
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink