Special interest group for those interested in food
Transition Town Honiton to launch new food group to share ideas.
A new food group is to be set up by Transition Town Honiton (TTH), which has now been running for more than a year.
The new group will meet on Thursday (November 15), at the town council offices in New Street, at 7pm.
It will discuss a range of topics including local food, growing your own produce, foraging for wild food and much more. Those in attendance can discuss and share their ideas during the meeting.
Rising food prices will also be among the topics up for discussion, as well as links between food production and climate change.
You may also want to watch:
TTH is planning to set up small special interest groups.
Tea and coffee will be provided.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre