Statues worth �3,000 stolen from Smallridge
Axminster police appeal for information after life-size figures taken from village garden
BRONZE statues of three children valued at �3,000 have been stolen from outside a house at Smallridge.
Police say the three life-size figures weighed 50 – 60lbs each.
They were taken from the garden of a home in the village some time between Friday April1 and Monday April 4.
Axminster police are appealing for anyone with information about the theft to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
They are asked to call 08452777444, quoting crime reference KA/11/119.
Alternatively anyone with any information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery