Storage heater blaze at Seaton apartment

PUBLISHED: 10:36 13 January 2015 | UPDATED: 10:36 13 January 2015

Archant

Firefighters called to an incident in a fifth floor flat at Fosse Way Court

Firefighters were called to a fifth floor apartment in Seaton after reports of a faulty night storage heater.

One appliance from the town was mobilised to check the appliance which was seen to be sparking in the flat at Fosse Way Court.

On arrival the crew discovered there had been a small fire in the electrical storage heater which was now out.

Crews inspected to make sure it was safe before leaving the incident which took place on Saturday, January 10.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald