Storage heater blaze at Seaton apartment

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters called to an incident in a fifth floor flat at Fosse Way Court

Firefighters were called to a fifth floor apartment in Seaton after reports of a faulty night storage heater.

One appliance from the town was mobilised to check the appliance which was seen to be sparking in the flat at Fosse Way Court.

On arrival the crew discovered there had been a small fire in the electrical storage heater which was now out.

Crews inspected to make sure it was safe before leaving the incident which took place on Saturday, January 10.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus