Buyer sought for Whimple Stores
- Credit: Archant
Whimple Stores is up for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
The shop, on The Square, in the centre of the village, incorporates a Post Office.
It is being marketed by commercial property specialists Stonesmith.
A spokesman said: “Owned by our clients for seven years, the property has benefitted from continued investment and improvements during this time, including the recent refurbishment of the shop.
“The substantial character property comprises a retail area with Post Office counter, which also offers some seating for teas and coffees.
You may also want to watch:
“The impressive business has gone from strength to strength and an opportunity now exists for new owners to purchase this profitable business opportunity, combined with a spacious family home.
“The business enjoys good levels of regular repeat local trade, together with some passing trade, such is the ease of access and car parking.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
Full property details are available on our website: www.stonesmith.co.uk and viewings arranged by calling 01392 201262.