Stranded OAP taken home
I would like to thank the very kind gentleman who came to the aid of my mother-in-law. She was on her way to Tesco on her mobility scooter, going along Old Elm Road, when it broke down.
I would like to thank the very kind gentleman who came to the aid of my mother-in-law.
She was on her way to Tesco on her mobility scooter, going along Old Elm Road, when it broke down.
She has severe arthritis and was very distressed, and worried about how she was going to get back home safely, when along came the gentleman.
He very kindly offered to drive my mother-in-law home, which he did and placed the scooter in a safe place until my husband and I were contacted and able to collect it.
You may also want to watch:
My mother-in-law, along with my husband and I, would like to say a big thank you to this gentleman for his kindness and thoughtfulness. It was very much appreciated
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 8 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 9 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 10 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma