Stranded OAP taken home
I would like to thank the very kind gentleman who came to the aid of my mother-in-law. She was on her way to Tesco on her mobility scooter, going along Old Elm Road, when it broke down.
I would like to thank the very kind gentleman who came to the aid of my mother-in-law.
She was on her way to Tesco on her mobility scooter, going along Old Elm Road, when it broke down.
She has severe arthritis and was very distressed, and worried about how she was going to get back home safely, when along came the gentleman.
He very kindly offered to drive my mother-in-law home, which he did and placed the scooter in a safe place until my husband and I were contacted and able to collect it.
You may also want to watch:
My mother-in-law, along with my husband and I, would like to say a big thank you to this gentleman for his kindness and thoughtfulness. It was very much appreciated
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life