Strictly Dancing start to judge Colyton man
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs Week.
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs' Week.
Anton Bolton, from Colyton Butchers, has entered the national competition with his sweet honey cure bacon.
Finalists will be announced at an exclusive launch event on Monday, March 22.
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will judge and announce the winners.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I adore bacon and find it's both a great breakfast to se me up before a day full of dance training and for creating a quick pasta supper after a hard day in the studio.
"I'm really excited to discover the wide selection of different bacon cures out there and to taste some new bacon recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks too. Bring on the bacon!
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 William conquers 200 books
- 7 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 8 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 9 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local