Strictly Dancing start to judge Colyton man
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs Week.
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs' Week.
Anton Bolton, from Colyton Butchers, has entered the national competition with his sweet honey cure bacon.
Finalists will be announced at an exclusive launch event on Monday, March 22.
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will judge and announce the winners.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I adore bacon and find it's both a great breakfast to se me up before a day full of dance training and for creating a quick pasta supper after a hard day in the studio.
"I'm really excited to discover the wide selection of different bacon cures out there and to taste some new bacon recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks too. Bring on the bacon!
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 5 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 8 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 9 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
- 10 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family