Strictly Dancing start to judge Colyton man
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs Week.
A COLYTON butcher is hoping to bring home the bacon during Bacon Connoisseurs' Week.
Anton Bolton, from Colyton Butchers, has entered the national competition with his sweet honey cure bacon.
Finalists will be announced at an exclusive launch event on Monday, March 22.
Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will judge and announce the winners.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I adore bacon and find it's both a great breakfast to se me up before a day full of dance training and for creating a quick pasta supper after a hard day in the studio.
"I'm really excited to discover the wide selection of different bacon cures out there and to taste some new bacon recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks too. Bring on the bacon!
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 8 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer