Students go on location at Colyton tram station
Seaton tram gets a ‘70s makeover
BUDDING make-up artists commandeered a Seaton tram for a special photo shoot at the weekend.
The students from North Hertforshire College are staying in the area to compile a photographic portfolio of their work.
The visit to East Devon was partly funded by the college and partly by Fusion Waterside Studios – a group of professional film makers, photographers and stylists.
Boss Pete Sheppard said the Axe Valley and Jurassic Coast provided a brilliant backdrop of changing scenery for their work.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been coming here for ten years - it is great to get the youngsters out of the classroom and give them an insight into the industry,” he said.
The students, who are staying at the YHA in Beer, used their make-up skills to transform the tram into a 70s themed location.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 3 School recognised for appliance of science
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit