Students go on location at Colyton tram station
Seaton tram gets a ‘70s makeover
BUDDING make-up artists commandeered a Seaton tram for a special photo shoot at the weekend.
The students from North Hertforshire College are staying in the area to compile a photographic portfolio of their work.
The visit to East Devon was partly funded by the college and partly by Fusion Waterside Studios – a group of professional film makers, photographers and stylists.
Boss Pete Sheppard said the Axe Valley and Jurassic Coast provided a brilliant backdrop of changing scenery for their work.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been coming here for ten years - it is great to get the youngsters out of the classroom and give them an insight into the industry,” he said.
The students, who are staying at the YHA in Beer, used their make-up skills to transform the tram into a 70s themed location.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life