Students go on location at Colyton tram station
Seaton tram gets a ‘70s makeover
BUDDING make-up artists commandeered a Seaton tram for a special photo shoot at the weekend.
The students from North Hertforshire College are staying in the area to compile a photographic portfolio of their work.
The visit to East Devon was partly funded by the college and partly by Fusion Waterside Studios – a group of professional film makers, photographers and stylists.
Boss Pete Sheppard said the Axe Valley and Jurassic Coast provided a brilliant backdrop of changing scenery for their work.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been coming here for ten years - it is great to get the youngsters out of the classroom and give them an insight into the industry,” he said.
The students, who are staying at the YHA in Beer, used their make-up skills to transform the tram into a 70s themed location.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis