Students take on the Ten Tors Challenge
Honiton Community College put their skills to the test.
Honiton students put their team work, navigational and camping skills to the test at the weekend when they took on the infamous Ten Tors expedition in Dartmoor.
A team of students from Honiton Community College completed the 35-mile trek as well as the jubilee challenge - joining 2,394 other young people.
The group of students have been busy training for the last five months in preparation for the event.
Mick Robson, the college Ten Tors team manager said “We are all extremely pleased that our teams were successful after five months of hard training for the expeditions.
You may also want to watch:
“They should be very proud of their achievement.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism