Students take on the Ten Tors Challenge
Honiton Community College put their skills to the test.
Honiton students put their team work, navigational and camping skills to the test at the weekend when they took on the infamous Ten Tors expedition in Dartmoor.
A team of students from Honiton Community College completed the 35-mile trek as well as the jubilee challenge - joining 2,394 other young people.
The group of students have been busy training for the last five months in preparation for the event.
Mick Robson, the college Ten Tors team manager said “We are all extremely pleased that our teams were successful after five months of hard training for the expeditions.
You may also want to watch:
“They should be very proud of their achievement.”
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis