Students to mark centenary of World War One with wartime musical
- Credit: Archant
Tickets available from Honiton Community College.
To mark the centenary of World War One, Honiton Community College will be putting on a wartime inspired summer musical.
Students have been busy rehearsing for the production of Oh, What a Lovely War, which chronicles the Great War through songs and events of the time.
Performances are taking place at the college tomorrow (Thursday), Friday and Saturday, at 7pm. There will be a matinee performance on Saturday at 2.30pm.
Not only have the students been polishing up their performance skills they have also been involved with other areas of the production including the set design - which includes, as a mark of respect, a memorial to commemorate the residents of Honiton who were killed or missing in World War One.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale from the college reception.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery